YAYASAN KAJIAN DAN PEMBANGUNAN MASYARAKAT (YKPM)
Information Gathering and Use
We value your privacy and won’t collect or record your personal information unless you choose to give it to us, for example when you:
• Make a donation
• Sign up as a volunteer
• Register your interest in a career with us
• Contact us through our contact form
Use of Personal Information
We use the information you give us in the following ways:
• To make sure we have an accurate record of all the donations we receive.
• To contact you if we have suitable volunteering opportunities, only if you have registered interest in volunteering.
• To contact you if we have suitable career opportunities, only if you have registered interest in a career with us.
• To reply any queries, feedbacks, comments or suggestions you may have submitted to us in a contact form.
• To find out more about who is visiting our website, donating, signing up as volunteers or registering interest in career opportunities.
Privacy of our email lists
• Individuals who contact us through our website in any way are added to our email database. We do not sell, rent, loan, trade, or lease the addresses on our lists to anyone.
• If you leave comments on our blog posts, we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also your IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
• Cookies are pieces of electronic information which will be sent by Yayasan Kajian dan Pembangunan Masyarakat (YKPM) when you use our website. These will be placed in your computer’s hard disk and enable us to recognise you as a user when you next visit. Besides that, if you leave a comment on our blog post, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
• You can configure your browser so that it responds to cookies the way you deem fit. For example, you may want to accept all cookies, reject them all or get notified when a cookie is sent. Please check your browser’s settings to modify cookie behaviour as per your individual preferences.
Security & Protection of Data
• Yayasan Kajian dan Pembangunan Masyarakat (YKPM) uses well-recognised and proven technology for payments. Payment information is transferred by the use of an SSL connection which offers the highest degree of security that your browser is able to support.
External Web Services
• We may use external web services on our site to display content within our webpages, such as using YouTube to display videos. As with the social buttons, we cannot prevent these sites, or external domains, from collecting information on your use of the content we embed on our site.
This policy was last updated in October 2021.